Pages

Monday, March 21, 2011

AND ONCE AGAIN.....

(IIIT Pune- 2010 MAY )clicked by Bhagyashree P

It would be a dream come true,
If I could relive the odysseys spent with you;
In days of panic, I always had you beside,
With your arms around me,
Backing me and taking my side.

I remember the days, when we were together,
With our fingers locked in each others’, forever;
The spectacular moments, the longing meetings,
The restless night and eager mornings,
All so damn filled with your affection.

I will never miss you,
Because, to miss, you gotta forget;
Although you have lost yourself,
Your fragrance still remains quite intimate.

Popping pills and boozing liquids,
They say, blurs the pain,
But I am so addicted to you,
That a drug pays no gain.

You were my world, and it was the only thing I knew,
Though the discussions about ‘US’, were always very few.
I cried, I yelled n left no chance unturned,
And I pined for you,
Awaiting your return.

Now, I wish to get you back,
And tears pour down my cheeks,
It’s hard; it’s tough, difficult and very rough,
But your memories, as usual, bridge the distance.



No comments:

Post a Comment